Gelatine sizing of paper and its impact on the degradation of cellulose during aging : a study using size-exclusion chromatography / Anne-Laurence Dupont.
- [London : Archetype? 2003.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 256 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1118.S5 D87 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--Universiteit van Amsterdam, 2003.
- Subject Terms:
- Cellulose -- Biodegradation.Gel permeation chromatography.Paper -- Deterioration.Paper sizing.
YCBA Collections Search
Dupont, Anne-Laurence, Gelatine sizing of paper and its impact on the degradation of cellulose during aging , 2003