The boarding school and London master's directory, or, The addresses of the first teachers in every department of education , 1828
- The boarding school and London master's directory, or, The addresses of the first teachers in every department of education : and of the principal finishing & preparatory seminaries for young ladies and gentlemen in and near the metropolis.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Boarding school and London master's directory
Addresses of the first teachers in every department of education
- London : Published by G. B. Whittaker, Ave-Maria Lane and N. Hailes, Piccadilly, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 114 p. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLC53.G7 B63 1828Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by R. Gilbert, St. John's Square.
"Price 5s." at foot of t.p.
English catalog of books, Prel. vol. p. 63
BM (compact ed.), v. 5, 677
- Subject Terms:
- Boarding schools -- Great Britain -- Directories.Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Gilbert, R. -- Printer.Gladstone Library. National Liberal Club -- Bookplate.Hailes, N. -- Publisher.Private schools -- Great Britain -- Directories.Whittaker, G. B. -- Publisher.Women -- Education -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Women -- Education -- Great Britain -- Directories.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.