Soros, Susan Weber, Thomas Jeckyll , c2003
Thomas Jeckyll : architect and designer, 1827-1881 / Susan Weber Soros, Catherine Arbuthnott.
- 1st ed.
- New Haven : Published for the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, Design, and Culture, New York, by Yale University Press, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 300 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.J336 S67 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts, Design, and Culture, New York, July 17-Oct. 19, 2003.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art) -- England.Architect-designed decorative arts -- England.Architects -- England -- Biography.Jeckyll, Thomas, 1827-1881.