Wanderings and excursions in North Wales. By Thomas Roscoe, esq. With fifty-one engravings, by Radclyffe, from drawings by Cattermole, Cox, Creswick, etc.
- London, C. Tilt, and Simpkin and co.; 1836.
[etc., etc.] 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 9 p.., 261,  p. front., illus., 47 pl. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA730 R79View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "List of plates", 2 ., misbound at end; half-title wanting?
BAC : Plates engraved by Edwd. and W. Radclyffe; after D. Cox, G. Cattermole, J. Wrightson, T. Creswick, and E. Watson.
Added t.-p., engraved: Wanderings in North Wales.
Title page in L.C. copy replaced by a photostat reproduction from a copy in the University of Michigan library; half-title wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Wales, North -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Roscoe, Thomas, 1791-1871, Wanderings and excursions in North Wales, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.