Whistler's Mother , c2003
- Whistler's Mother : an American icon / edited by Margaret F. MacDonald.
- Aldershot, Hampshire ; Lund Humphries, c2003.
Burlington, VT, USA : Lund Humphries, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 A15 A7 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 153) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903. Arrangement in gray and black: portrait of the painter's mother.