The epic of Hades : in three books / by the author of "Songs of two worlds," "Gwen," etc.
- New illustrated edition, with seventeen designs in photo-mezzotint, by Geo. R. Chapman.
- London : C. Kegan Paul & Co., 1, Paternoster Square, 1880.
- Physical Description:
- , viii, , 231,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5062 .E65 1880Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David and Judith RossAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- By Lewis Morris.
Printed at the Caxton Press, Beccles.
Plates produced by the method of sand-grain photogravure.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in half calf and marbled boards, with gilt edges.
- Subject Terms:
- C. Kegan Paul -- Publisher.Caxton Press -- Printer.Photomechanical process -- Specimens -- 1880.Ross, David and Judith -- Provenance.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.