A shifting focus , 
A shifting focus : photography in India, 1850-1900.
- [London] : The British Council ; .
- Physical Description:
- 84 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR103 .S45 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Modern Art, Delhi, Oct. 15-Nov. 12, 1995 and 17 other locations in India through Sept. 13, 1996.
- Subject Terms:
- India -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.