A shifting focus , 
- A shifting focus : photography in India, 1850-1900.
- [London] : The British Council ; .
- Physical Description:
- 84 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR103 .S45 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Modern Art, Delhi, Oct. 15-Nov. 12, 1995 and 17 other locations in India through Sept. 13, 1996.
- Subject Terms:
- India -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.