The tangram book : the story of the Chinese puzzle with over 2000 puzzles to solve / by Jerry Slocum ; with Jack Botermans ... [et al.]
- New York : Sterling Publishing, 2003, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryGV1507.T3 S56 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-191) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Tangrams -- History.Tangrams.
YCBA Collections Search
Slocum, Jerry, The tangram book , 2003, c2001