Enlightenment : discovering the world in the eighteenth century / edited by Kim Sloan, with Andrew Burnett.
- Additional Title(s):
Discovering the world in the eighteenth century
- Washington, D.C. : Smithsonian Books, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 304 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryCB411 .E5452 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The book is published to coincide with the opening in 2003 of the Enlightenment Gallery in the newly restored King's Library at the British Museum."--T.p. verso.
Published in association with the British Museum Press.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 278-299) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum.Enlightenment.Europe -- Intellectual life -- 18th century -- History.Intellectual life -- 18th century -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Enlightenment , c2003