An analytical view of the animal economy : calculated for the students of medicine, as well as private gentlemen : interspersed with many allegories and moral reflections, drawn from the subject, to awaken the mind to an elevated sense of the great author of nature / by Isaac Ball ...
- New-York : Printed for the author, by G.J. Hunt, 1808.
- Physical Description:
- 64, 67-90 pages : color illustration ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQB38 .B35 1808Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: [A]² B-H⁶.
Sowerby, E.M. Cat. of the lib. of Thomas Jefferson, 1001
Shaw & Shoemaker 14403
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 10 1
Subscriber's list: page -90.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in brown quarer morocco with tan paper covered boards. Cream paper label with title on front cover. Autograph: Louisa Rutherford.
- Subject Terms:
- Human anatomy.Medicine -- Religious aspects.Physiology.Rutherford, Louisa -- Provenance.
- Woodcuts -- Hand-colored -- 1808.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.