IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Mabb, David, The decorating business , 
The decorating business : October 7-November 26, 2000, Oakville Galleries / David Mabb.
- Oakville, Ont. : The Galleries, 
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : col. ill., port. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1207Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Foreword by Francine Périnet. Includes catalogue essays by Marnie Fleming and Steve Edwards and an interview with the artist by Matthew Higgs. Catalogue editing by Paddy O'Brien.
Includes bibliographical endnotes: p. 24.
- Subject Terms:
- Mabb, David -- Exhibitions.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.