Lewis Carroll & his illustrators : collaborations & correspondence, 1865-1898 / edited by Morton N. Cohen & Edward Wakeling.
- Additional Title(s):
Lewis Carroll and his illustrators
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 349 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4612 .L4533 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898 -- Illustrations.Children's literature, English -- Illustrations.Illustration of books -- England -- 19th century.Toy and movable books -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Carroll & his illustrators , 2003