The city of Sardis , c2003
The city of Sardis : approaches in graphic recording / Crawford H. Greenewalt, Jr. ... [et al.].
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Art Museums, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDS156.S3 C58 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Catalogue of an exhibition organized by the Archaeological Exploration of Sardis, Harvard University Art Museums, Cambridge, Massachusetts, on view August 23 to November 16, 2003"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 142-143) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Sardis (Extinct city) -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.
- Introduction / Crawford H. Greenewalt, Jr., and Philip T. Stinson
- Brush strokes / Crawford H. Greenewalt, Jr.
- Crisp lines / Philip T. Stinson
- Dashed lines / Crawford H. Greenewalt, Jr.
- Infinite points / Nicholas D. Cahill and Philip T. Stinson.