IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Inside cover , 2000
Inside cover / [editor, Jonathan Ward ; co-editor, Stephen Hoskins ; photography, Colin Somerset, Jonathan Ward, and Chris Moyse ; additional texts, Nick Austin, Stephen Bury, and David Rees Davies].
- Whippingham, Isle of Wight : Making Space, 2000.
London : Pervian Group Limited, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 21 unnumbered folded sheets : color illustrations ; 60 x 42 cm, folded to 30 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.3 .I57 2000+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held in Limoges, at the Centre Cultural Jean-Pierre-Fabregue; in Dublin, at Designers Choice in the Fitzwilliam Conference Centre; in Oxford, at The Arena; in Halifax, at the Dean Clough Galleries; in London, at the London Print Studio; and in San Francisco, at the San Francisco Center for the book.
"Inside cover is a project involving the publication of twenty new artists' books in editions of 100 copies, which are then packaged into 100 boxed-sets for exhibition, sale and educational dissemination. The accompanying catalogue aims to represent each book as completely as possible, while offering details that will provide information on the production methods used in their manufacture and the creative practices of the participating artists."--Wrapper.
Includes works by: Abrahams, Rudi Bastiaans, Penny Baxter and Nicola Gray, Les Bicknell, Kate Blacker and Pauline Pierson, Sarah Bodman, Andrea Chappell and Cherry Goddard, Jeremy Deller, Helen Douglas, Henk Hans Hilvering, Stephen Hoskins, Seet van Hout, Susan Johanknecht, Déirdre Kelly and Enrico Palandri, Didier Mathieu, Uwe Poth, Deb Rindl, Sandy Sykes, Chris Taylor and Craig Wood, Jonathan Ward.
Title from wrapper.
Price list included.
Issued in a silk-screened plastic wrapper (41 x 30 cm.), fastened with four metal snaps.
BAC: British Art Center imperfect. Lacks silk-screened plastic cover and price list.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Catalogs.Perivan Group Limited -- Printer.
- Exhibition catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.