Watermarks, mainly of the 17th and 18th centuries / by Edward Heawood.
- Additional Title(s):
Watermarks, mainly of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Culver City, CA : Krown & Spellman, 
- Physical Description:
- 20, xvi, 21-154 p., 533 p. of plates : ill., port. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryTS1080 .P183 2003 1 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facsim. of: Watermarks mainly of the 17th and 18th centuries. Hilversum (Holland) : Paper Publications Society, 1950, c1969.
"Reprint of 1970 edition with corrections... This is a facsimile reprint of the last edition (1950) with the addition of 'Addenda and corrigenda' issued in 1970" -- Krown & Spellman booksellers.
Preface signed: E.J. Labarre, editor.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper -- History.Papermaking -- History.Watermarks.
YCBA Collections Search
Heawood, Edward, 1863-1949, Watermarks, mainly of the 17th and 18th centuries ,