Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882, The origin of species ;, c2003
The origin of species ; and, The voyage of the Beagle / Charles Darwin ; with an introduction by Richard Dawkins.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf c2003.
- Physical Description:
- xlv, 972 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryQH365 .O2 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint of 2 works: First work originally published: On the origin of the species by means of natural selection. London : J. Murray, 1859; 2nd work originally published: Journal of researches into the geology and natural history of the various countries visited by H.M.S. Beagle. London : H. Colburn, 1839.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Beagle Expedition (1831-1836)Evolution (Biology)Geology.Natural history.Natural selection.South America -- Description and travel.Voyages around the world.