Simpson, William, 1823-1899, Diary of a journey to Abyssinia, 1868 , 2002
- Diary of a journey to Abyssinia, 1868 : with the expedition under Sir Robert Napier, K.C.S.I. : the diary and observations of William Simpson of the Illustrated London news / edited and annotated by Richard Pankhurst ; with introductions by Richard Pankhurst, Peter Harrington and Frederic A. Sharf.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Diary and observations of William Simpson
- 1st ed.
- Hollywood, CA : Tsehai Publishers and Distributors, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 196 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryDT386.3 .S56 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published in celebration of the Sixth International Conference on the History of Ethiopian Art, 5 to 8 November, 2002, Institute of Ethiopian Studies, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 186-192) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Abyssinian Expedition (1867-1868) -- Personal narratives, British.Ethiopia -- Description and travel.Ethiopia -- History -- 19th century.Simpson, William, 1823-1899 -- Diaries.Simpson, William, 1823-1899 -- Travel -- Ethiopia.