Black, Peter, 1960-, Copper into gold , 2003
Copper into gold : Whistler and 19th-century printmaking / Peter Black.
- Glasgow : Hunterian Art Gallery, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 84 p. : ill., facsims., port. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W57 B55 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held in the Hunterian Art Gallery, University of Glasgow, 21 June-24 December 2003.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Glasgow (Scotland)Hunterian Art Gallery (University of Glasgow) -- Exhibitions.Prints -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Scotland -- Glasgow -- Exhibitions.Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903 -- Exhibitions.