D'Ambrosio, A memoir of book design, 1969-2000 , 2003
- A memoir of book design, 1969-2000 / by Joe D'Ambrosio.
- San Francisco : The Book Club of California, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- , 212,  pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ246 .D36 2003+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes index.
"... designed by Joe D'Ambrosio for the Book Club of California using 10 point digital Della Robbia type. The pages were printed offset on Mohawk Superfine paper by Lithotech in Phoenix, Arizona, and were bound by Cardoza-James Bindery in San Francisco, California. This edition is limited to 350 copies."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original black cloth and gray patterned board (front c over).
- Subject Terms:
- Book design.Books.D'Ambrosio.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.