Colorful impressions : the printmaking revolution in eighteenth-century France / Margaret Morgan Grasselli with essays by Ivan E. Phillips, Kristel Smentek, Judith C. Walsh.
- Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art, Washington, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 185 p.: ill., (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE647.2.N38 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- LWL 72 003 N37: Dust jacket.
"This exhibition was organized by the National Gallery of Art, Washington. Exhibition dates, 26 October 2003 - 16 February 2004."
"In association with Lund Humphries."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Color prints, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.National Gallery of Art (U.S.) -- Exhibitions.Prints -- Washington (D.C.) -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
National Gallery of Art (U.S.), Colorful impressions , c2003