Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824, Letters and journals of Lord Byron , MDCCCXXXIII 
Letters and journals of Lord Byron : with notices of his life by Thomas Moore.
- Third edition, with forty-four engravings by the Findens, from designs by Turner, Stanfield, &c.
- London : John Murray, Albemarle-Street, MDCCCXXXIII 
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill., ports. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4381.A3 M66 1833Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Engravings by William Camden Edwards, Edward Finden, W. Finden, W. H. Mote and John Cousens; after Thomas Phillips, Clarkson Stanfield, Frank Stone, Lt. Col. Batty, David Roberts, William Purser, William Westall, Samuel Prout. James Duffield Harding, J. M. W. Turner, George Fennell Robson, William John Newton and Henry G. Gasteneau.
Printed by William Clowes, Stamford Street.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped smooth calf, with marbled endpapers.
- Subject Terms:
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824 -- Correspondence.Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824 -- Diaries.Clowes, William -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1833.Murray, John -- Publisher.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Correspondence.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Diaries.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1833.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.