Clark, F. Ambrose (Frederick Ambrose), 1880-1964, The F. Ambrose Clark collection of sporting paintings, 1958
- The F. Ambrose Clark collection of sporting paintings.
- New York : Printed for his friends, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 293 p. : ill., port. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1385 .C53 1958 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1385 .C53 1958+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Commentary and notes by E.J. Rousuck.
"250 copies made for private distribution only. Printed on handmade Buettennpapier. Black and white illustrations by colotype process. Color illustrations by letterpress process. Printed and bound in Switzerland by Conzett & Huber, Zurich. Produced by Chanticleer Press, Inc., New York."--Verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gold-tooled brown leather.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art -- Catalogs.Clark, F. Ambrose (Frederick Ambrose), 1880-1964 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Horses in art -- Catalogs.Hunting in art -- Catalogs.Painting -- Private collections.Sports in art -- Catalogs.
- Privately published books (Publishing)
Photomechanical prints -- 1958.