IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Clark, F. Ambrose (Frederick Ambrose), 1880-1964, The F. Ambrose Clark collection of sporting paintings, 1958
The F. Ambrose Clark collection of sporting paintings.
- New York : Printed for his friends, 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 293 p. : ill., port. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1385 .C53 1958 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1385 .C53 1958+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Commentary and notes by E.J. Rousuck.
"250 copies made for private distribution only. Printed on handmade Buettennpapier. Black and white illustrations by colotype process. Color illustrations by letterpress process. Printed and bound in Switzerland by Conzett & Huber, Zurich. Produced by Chanticleer Press, Inc., New York."--Verso of title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gold-tooled brown leather.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art -- Catalogs.Clark, F. Ambrose (Frederick Ambrose), 1880-1964 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Horses in art -- Catalogs.Hunting in art -- Catalogs.Painting -- Private collections.Sports in art -- Catalogs.
- Privately published books (Publishing)
Photomechanical prints -- 1958.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.