Michael Lyne : sporting artist / John Yeates ; foreword by R.E. Wallace.
- London : Sportsman's Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.L99753 Y43 1992 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 2510Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 119-121) and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Sporting 2510. Red cloth; gold lettering on spine. Multicolored dust jacket; black and white lettering on spine. Frontispiece, illustrations, color plates, plates. Spine height: 11 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Hunting in art.Lyne, Michael, 1912-Painters -- England -- Biography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.