Sir Francis Drake as seen by his contemporaries / an essay by David Beers Quinn ; with a bibliographical supplement of works relating to Drake at the John Carter Brown Library compiled by Burton Van Name Edwards.
- Providence, R.I. : John Carter Brown Library, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 93 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA86.22.D7 Q56 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 35-93).
- Subject Terms:
- Admirals -- Great Britain -- Biography.Drake, Francis, approximately 1540-1596 -- Contemporaries.Drake, Francis, Sir, 1540?-1596 -- Bibliography.Explorers -- America -- Biography.Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Tudors, 1485-1603.
YCBA Collections Search
Quinn, David B, Sir Francis Drake as seen by his contemporaries , 1996