A series of plans for cottages or habitations of the labourer, either in husbandry or the mechanic arts, adapted as well to towns as to the country ..., by the late J. Wood.
- New ed. corrected to the present time [reprinted].
- Farnborough, Gregg, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 31 p., 30 leaves. illus., plans. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7562 .W66 1972 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facsimile reprint of new ed., London, J. Taylor, 1806.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Cottages -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Wood, John, -1782, A series of plans for cottages or habitations of the labourer,, 1972