Gyfford, E, Designs for small picturesque cottages and hunting boxes, 1971
- Designs for small picturesque cottages and hunting boxes adapted for ornamental retreats for hunting and shooting: also some designs for park entrances, bridges, etc., carefully studied and thrown into perspective, by E. Gyfford; engraved on twenty plates. London, J. Taylor, 1807.
- Farnborough, Gregg, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p., 20 leaves. illus., plans. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7562 .G9 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- England.Picturesque, The, in architecture -- England.