Ashdown, Charles H., Mrs, British costume from earliest times to 1820 , c2001
- British costume from earliest times to 1820 / Mrs. Charles H. Ashdown.
- Alternate Title(s):
- British costume during XIX centuries (civil and ecclesiastical)
- Mineola, N.Y. : Dover Publications, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 376 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT730 .A7 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- Originally published: British costume during XIX centuries (civil and ecclesiastical). London : T.C. & E.C. Jack, 1910.
"The only significant alteration consists in retaining the nine color plates in black and white in their original positions in the book, as well as repeating them all in full color on the covers"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- History.