IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Harris, John, 1931-, Regency furniture designs from contemporary source books, 1803-1826, 1961, c1960
Regency furniture designs from contemporary source books, 1803-1826. A collection of pattern-books, including selections from Thomas Sheraton [and others] With various comparative plates of 1744 to 1812.
- London : A. Tiranti, 1961, c1960.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 26,  p. (chiefly illus.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK2529 .H24 1961 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Furniture, English.Furniture, Regency -- England.