The changing garden : four centuries of European and American art / Betsy G. Fryberger ; with essays by Paula Deitz ... [et al.].
- Berkeley : Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, c2003.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 239 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8217.G36 F79 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, Stanford, California June 11-September 7, 2003, the Dixon Art Gallery and Gardens, Memphis, Tennessee, October 19, 2003-January 11, 2004, the University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, Michigan, March 13-May 23, 2004."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gardens in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Fryberger, Betsy Geraghty, The changing garden , c2003