Berardi, Marianne, Drawn to perfection , 2003
- Drawn to perfection : Jean and Paul Ulen and the Slade School legacy in Cleveland / Marianne Berardi and Christopher Bedford ; personal reminiscence by George Fitzpatrick.
- Cleveland : Cleveland Artists Foundation, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 79 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1232Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Cleveland Artists Foundation, Cleveland, Dec. 21, 2003-Feb. 28, 2004.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing, American -- Ohio -- Cleveland -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Ulen, Jean Grigor, 1900- -- Exhibitions.Ulen, Paul V., 1894-1940 -- Exhibitions.