Jolly, Penny Howell, Hair , 2004
Hair : untangling a social history / Penny Howell Jolly ; with essays by Gerald M. Erchak ... [et al.].
- Saratoga Springs, NY : Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum : 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 120 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT2290 .J65 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Catalog of an exhibition at the Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery at Skidmore College, Jan. 31-June 6, 2004.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 110-111)
- Subject Terms:
- Frances Young Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery -- Exhibitions.Hair -- Social aspects -- Exhibitions.Hair in art -- Exhibitions.Hairstyles -- History -- Exhibitions.