Blake's pencil drawings : second series / edited by Geoffrey Keynes for the Nonesuch Press.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Nonesuch Press, 1956.
- Physical Description:
- xi,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.B57 A12 1956 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1115.B72 K49 1956+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This book has been printed, on Dutch mould-made paper, and bound in Holland: the pictures by L. van Leer and Company, the text by Drukkerij Meijer, Wormerveer, and the binding by J. Brandt & Zoon. The edition is limited to 1440 copies for sale in the United Kingdom by The Nonesuch Press and in Canada and the United States by Max Reinhardt (Canada) Limited, Toronto."--Colophon.
"Printed in Holland."
"The reproduction of each drawing is accompanied by a brief commentary, with a statement of the size ... and its present location"--p. xi.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 126
BAC: British Art Center is no. 356 of 1440. Bound in original maroon cloth; with dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.