Thoroughbred kingdoms : breeding farms of the American racehorse / photographs by Henry Horenstein ; text by Carol Flake ; foreword by Paul Mellon.
- 1st ed.
- Boston : Bulfinch Press, c1990.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibrarySF293.T5 H64 1990 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- "A Pond Press book"--Verso. t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse farms -- United States -- Pictorial works.Horse farms -- United States.Thoroughbred horse -- United States -- Pictorial works.Thoroughbred horse -- United States.
YCBA Collections Search
Horenstein, Henry, Thoroughbred kingdoms , c1990