IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bowers, G. (Georgina), Canters in Crampshire , 
Canters in Crampshire / by G. Bowers.
- London : Chatto & Windus, Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 30 x 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 34Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Lithographed sketches of hunting scenes.
Date of publication from British Library.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 3, 25
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in quarter red leather and gray cloth, with publisher's original illustrated front cover affixed.
- Subject Terms:
- Chatto & Windus -- Publisher.Horse sports -- Pictorial works.Horses in art.Hunting -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1878.
- Gallops from Gorseborough
- Scrambles with scratch packs
- Studies with staghounds.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.