Gormley, Antony, Asian field =, ©2003
Asian field = Tu di / Antony Gormley ; [edited by Richard Riley].
- Additional Title(s):
- London : British Council, ©2003.
- Physical Description:
- 221 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G625 A12 2003 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition 'Asian Field' Xinhua Garden, Hua Jing X cheng...Guangzhou, 23 March-15 June 2003"--page .
Exhibition and tour to Beijing, Shanghai and Chongqing organised by the British Council.
- Subject Terms:
- Gormley, Antony -- Criticism and interpretation.Gormley, Antony -- Exhibitions.Gormley, Antony.Sculpture, English -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, English.Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, Modern.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.