Munby, A. N. L. (Alan Noel Latimer), 1913-1974, Phillipps studies , 1971
Phillipps studies : in two volumes / A.N.L. Munby.
- London : Sotheby Parke-Bernet, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. in 2 : ill., facsims., ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ997.P553 M848 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint. Originally published by Cambridge U. Press in 5 vols., 1951-1960.
Limited ed. of 175 copies.
Added t.p.s for each original vol.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Book collecting -- England.Book collectors -- England.Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872 -- Library.
- I. The catalogues of manuscripts and printed books
- II. The family affairs of Sir Thomas Phillipps
- III. The formation of the Library up to the year 1840
- IV. The formation of the Library from 1841 to 1872, with an account of the art collections by A.E. Popham
- V. The dispersal of the Library.