British Museum (Natural History). Library, Catalogue of the books, manuscripts, maps and drawings in the British Museum (Natural History), 1964
- Catalogue of the books, manuscripts, maps and drawings in the British Museum (Natural History).
- Codicote, Herts. : Wheldon & Wesley, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 8 v. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ7409 .B85 1964 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the 1903-1940 ed. printed by order of the Trustees, London.
Vol. 1-5 paged continuously; vol. 6-8, supplements, paged continuously.
Compiled and edited by Mr. B.B. Woodward, assisted by representatives from the several departments.
"Addenda and corrigenda, vols. I and II" (48 p.) issued with its Catalogue, vol. 6, Supplement.
- Subject Terms:
- British Museum (Natural History) -- Catalogs and collections.British Museum (Natural History) -- Catalogs.Libraries -- Great Britain -- Catalogs and collections.Natural history -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.Science -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.