IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Fabric of an exhibition , 1997
Fabric of an exhibition : an interdisciplinary approach = L'étoffe d'une exposition : une approche pluridisciplinaire.
- Additional Title(s):
Étoffe d'une exposition, une approche pluridisciplinaire
- Ottawa : Canadian Conservation Institute = Institut canadien de conservation, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 206 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryAM151 .F33 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- French equivalent / Équivalent français
- "Preprints of a conference Textile Symposium 97--Fabric of an Exhibition: An Interdisciplinary Approach, Ottawa, Canada, September 22 to 25, 1997. Organized by the Canadian Conservation Institute and the North American Textile Conservation Conference."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Costume -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Costume -- Conservation and restoration.Museum exhibits -- Congresses.Museum exhibits.Museum techniques -- Congresses.Museum techniques.Textile fabrics -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Textile fabrics -- Conservation and restoration.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Exhibition perspectives
- Exhibiting the historic house
- Considerations for the long-term
- The exhibition environment
- Travelling a collection
- Support and presentation
- Expanding roles