A treatise on landscape painting in water colours, by David Cox, with a foreword by A. L. Baldry; edited by Geoffrey Holme.
- London, The Studio, ltd., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 19 p. lxxii pl. (part col., mounted) 30cm.
- Reference LibraryND2240 .C6 1922 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Part of the plates are printed on both sides. The colored mounted plates are each accompanied by a guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
With facsimile of the cover of the original edition, published in 1813.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting.Watercolor painting.
YCBA Collections Search
Cox, David, 1783-1859, A treatise on landscape painting in water colours,, 1922