Cox, David, 1783-1859, A treatise on landscape painting in water colours,, 1922
- A treatise on landscape painting in water colours, by David Cox, with a foreword by A. L. Baldry; edited by Geoffrey Holme.
- London, The Studio, ltd., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 19 p. lxxii pl. (part col., mounted) 30cm.
- Reference LibraryND2240 .C6 1922 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Part of the plates are printed on both sides. The colored mounted plates are each accompanied by a guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
With facsimile of the cover of the original edition, published in 1813.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting.Watercolor painting.