IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cox, David, 1783-1859, A treatise on landscape painting in water colours,, 1922
A treatise on landscape painting in water colours, by David Cox, with a foreword by A. L. Baldry; edited by Geoffrey Holme.
- London, The Studio, ltd., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 19 p. lxxii pl. (part col., mounted) 30cm.
- Reference LibraryND2240 .C6 1922 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Part of the plates are printed on both sides. The colored mounted plates are each accompanied by a guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
With facsimile of the cover of the original edition, published in 1813.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting.Watercolor painting.