The lost rivers of London : a study of their effects upon London and Londoners, and the effects of London and Londoners upon them / Nicholas Barton.
- Rev. ed.
- London : Historical Publications, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 167 p. : ill., maps (1 folded) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTD564.L8 B37 1982 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Map attached to lining paper.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 158-160) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Groundwater -- England -- London -- History.London (England) -- History.Rivers -- England -- London -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Barton, Nicholas, FRCS, The lost rivers of London , 1992