Morris, Jan, 1926-, Pax Britannica , 1980, c1968
Pax Britannica : the climax of an empire / James Morris.
- 1st Harvest/HBJ ed.
- New York : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1980, c1968.
- Physical Description:
- 544 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA16 M67 1980 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
- "A Helen and Kurt Wolff book."
The 2d volume of the author's trilogy; the 1st of which is Heaven's command; th e 3d, Farewell the trumpets.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- History -- 19th century.Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901.World politics -- 19th century.