McCreery, Cindy, The satirical gaze , c2004
The satirical gaze : prints of women in late eighteenth-century England / Cindy McCreery.
- Oxford ; Oxford University Press, c2004.
New York : Oxford University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 281 p. : ill., facsims., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE962.W65 M33 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- LWL 72 004 M33: Dust jacket.
Based on the author's History D.Phil. thesis (University of Oxford).
Includes bibliographical references (p. -272) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aristocracy (Social class) in art.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Engraving, English -- 18th century.Women -- England -- Social conditions -- 18th century.Women in art.