Barker, Elizabeth E, "A very great and uncommon genius in a peculiar way" , 2003
- "A very great and uncommon genius in a peculiar way" : Joseph Wright of Derby and candlelight painting in eighteenth-century Britain / by Elizabeth E. Barker.
- Physical Description:
- xlix, 555, 267 p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W95 B37 2003A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--New York University, Institute of Fine Arts, 2003.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 424-555)
Photocopy. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI Dissertation Services, 2004.
- Subject Terms:
- Wright, Joseph, 1734-1797.