Wahrman, Dror, The making of the modern self , c2004
The making of the modern self : identity and English culture in the eighteenth century / Dror Wahrman.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 414 p. : ills.; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA485 .W34 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Civilization -- 18th century.Identity (Psychology) -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.Self (Philosophy) -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.