Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.), Turner: imagination and reality, [c1966]
Turner: imagination and reality [by] Lawrence Gowing.
- New York; Distributed by Doubleday, Garden City, N.Y. [c1966]
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. illus. (part col.) 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 N48 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
Bibliography: p. 63-64.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.