Goldschmidt, E. Ph. (Ernst Philip), Gothic & Renaissance bookbindings , 1928
- Gothic & Renaissance bookbindings : exemplified and illustrated from the author's collection / E. Ph. Goldschmidt.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Gothic and Renaissance bookbindings.
- London : Ernest Benn ; 1928.
Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (369 p., 110 leaves of plates) : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269 .G651 1928 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Also issued in an "edition de luxe" of 50 copies, with a suite of 50 additional plates.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- v. 1. Text -- v. 2. Plates.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding.Incunabula -- Bibliography.