Gothic & Renaissance bookbindings : exemplified and illustrated from the author's collection / E. Ph. Goldschmidt.
- Additional Title(s):
Gothic and Renaissance bookbindings.
- London : Ernest Benn ; 1928.
Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (369 p., 110 leaves of plates) : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269 .G651 1928 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Also issued in an "edition de luxe" of 50 copies, with a suite of 50 additional plates.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding.Incunabula -- Bibliography.
- v. 1. Text
- v. 2. Plates.