Hartwell, Clare, The history and architecture of Chetham's School and Library , c2004
The history and architecture of Chetham's School and Library / by Clare Hartwell.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 149 p., : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690.M4 H366 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- England -- Manchester.Chetham family.Chetham's Library.Chetham's School of Music.Manchester (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.Manchester (England) -- History.