Bruhn, Wolfgang, A pictorial history of costume;, 
- A pictorial history of costume; a survey of costume of all periods and peoples from antiquity to modern times including national costume in Europe and non-European countries [by] Wolfgang Bruhn [and] Max Tilke.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Kostümwerk. English
- New York, Praeger 
- Physical Description:
- 74 p. 200 plates (part col.) 35 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT513 .B7613 1955 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translation of Das Kostümwerk.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- History -- Pictorial works.