Temple University. Libraries. Rare Book and Manuscript Collection, Aloys Senefelder, 1771-1834 , 1972
- Aloys Senefelder, 1771-1834 : a catalogue of early technical literature and selected lithographs exhibited at Temple University with an essay on the life and work of the inventor of "Lithography and chemical printing."
- Philadelphia : The Library, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 25 p. : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1276Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "In recognition of the bicentenary of the birth of Aloys Senefelder."
Catalog of an exhibition held February 2 to March 14, 1972, in the Samuel Paley Library, Temple University, under the title "Lithography. 1801-1842." Compiled by Thomas M. Whitehead.
Essay on Aloys Senefelder, by Victor Strauss.
Bookplate: Presented by Donald C. Davidson.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- History -- Exhibitions.Senefelder, Alois, 1771-1834.