IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Temple University. Libraries. Rare Book and Manuscript Collection, Aloys Senefelder, 1771-1834 , 1972
Aloys Senefelder, 1771-1834 : a catalogue of early technical literature and selected lithographs exhibited at Temple University with an essay on the life and work of the inventor of "Lithography and chemical printing."
- Philadelphia : The Library, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 25 p. : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1276Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "In recognition of the bicentenary of the birth of Aloys Senefelder."
Catalog of an exhibition held February 2 to March 14, 1972, in the Samuel Paley Library, Temple University, under the title "Lithography. 1801-1842." Compiled by Thomas M. Whitehead.
Essay on Aloys Senefelder, by Victor Strauss.
Bookplate: Presented by Donald C. Davidson.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- History -- Exhibitions.Senefelder, Alois, 1771-1834.