Aloys Senefelder, 1771-1834 : a catalogue of early technical literature and selected lithographs exhibited at Temple University with an essay on the life and work of the inventor of "Lithography and chemical printing."
- Philadelphia : The Library, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 25 p. : ill., ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1276Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "In recognition of the bicentenary of the birth of Aloys Senefelder."
Catalog of an exhibition held February 2 to March 14, 1972, in the Samuel Paley Library, Temple University, under the title "Lithography. 1801-1842." Compiled by Thomas M. Whitehead.
Essay on Aloys Senefelder, by Victor Strauss.
Bookplate: Presented by Donald C. Davidson.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- History -- Exhibitions.Senefelder, Alois, 1771-1834.
YCBA Collections Search
Temple University. Libraries. Rare Book and Manuscript Collection, Aloys Senefelder, 1771-1834 , 1972