The cries of London : drawn from life.
- London : Pubd. Jany. 1, 1823 at the Artists Depository, 21 Charlotte St. Fitzroy Squ., 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA688 .B87 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Attributed to Busby in Abbey.
Engraved vignette on t.p.
At head of title: Price in Nos. 1s. half Bound 3s.6d Complete.
Beall, K. Cries, E45
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 261
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in original paper covered boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' Depository -- PublisherClothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Costume -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Pictorial works.Cries -- England -- London.London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1823.